Version 2020.1.0 | Last update 28 August 2020
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TECHNIBLEND COLLECT?
1. The types of Personal Information that we may Collect includes information necessary to deliver our products and services to you. This may include personal information which contains identifiable information such as (amongst other things) your first and last name, email address, postal and physical address, telephone number, date of birth, VAT and business registration numbers.
2. We may also Collect on our website other information, including your interests, preferences, purchasing behaviour, transactional information, geographical location (which could include various technologies that determine your actual location, such as geographical data from your mobile device (GPS or IP location)) and demographics (e.g., age and gender).
3. We will attempt to limit the types of Personal Information we Collect.
4. When you visit our Website, or use our email our web server also automatically records the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the website from which you visit us, the pages on our sites you visit and in what sequence, and the date and length of your visit. Email logs including email headers are captured for support purposes and deleted after 60 days.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide Services or Content you request (e.g. send you by email or other electronic means our newsletters or other services in which you express an interest);
- inform you of changes made to our Website;
- inform you of content, services, promotions, which you may find interesting;
- respond to any queries you may have;
- understand general trends and patterns so we can develop and support existing and ongoing strategies for our services and products; and
- for security, administrative and legal purposes.
WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
- We may use your Personal Information for the purposes of:
- promoting our services and products;
- we will never use or sell your information to market to 3rd parties;
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, we have in place up to-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we Collect online or that was offered by you when signing up for a service.
- While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
HOW WILL TECHNIBLEND STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We store your Personal Information in South Africa. We may also or alternatively store your Personal Information on and transfer your Personal Information to a central database located in South Africa and or external servers.
WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE?
- Techniblend will never share your personal data with 3rd parties unless it is deemed necessary to provide you with the service you have requested from us, and then we never grant permission for 3rd parties to use your data except to provide service.
HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION TECHNIBLEND HOLDS ABOUT YOU?
- To see the Personal Information we have collected through our Website or our service that relates to you, to cancel it and/or to correct or update this Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, we will always give you the opportunity to update your preferences regarding our use of your Personal Information.
- To protect your privacy and security we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access. If you have any additional questions about Personal Information, we hold about you, please contact us at or visit email@example.com
USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
- Our website and mail service are child friendly.
- Visitors of our site are not monitored by age as we do not host any adult content.
- Children under the age of 18 will require the permission of a parent to order our products or make use of our services.
will be posted on this Website so that you are always informed of the latest version.